Many faithful investors in our mission desire to leave a lasting legacy laying the foundation to sustain the University's mission well into the future. Olivet's Heritage Society recognizes and honors those individuals who make Bequests and other planned gifts.
Heritage Society members include dedicated trustees, alumni, faculty, staff and other special friends who demonstrate their commitment by investing now for long-term impact. We commend them for their vision and generosity.
You can view and print our Heritage Society membership form.
To see a list of our living Heritage Society members, click here.
How to help future studentsTo join the Heritage Society, giving options include:
- Bequests by Will or Living Trust
- Beneficiary of an IRA or other qualified retirement plan
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trust and other qualified Trusts
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Other qualified Planned Gifts
You can use gifts of cash, property, stocks or other securities to fund a planned gift and all of these gifts can be made in honor or memory of someone. Your gifts to the ONU Foundation are carefully invested to protect them as they grow.
- Personal income and estate tax benefits
- A special Heritage Society membership certificate
- An invitation to select Olivet donor appreciation events
- Acknowledgment in Annual Report (request for anonymity will be respected)